Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ursula K. LeGuin- video

When I first opened the link to watch the video, I thought it was going to be a very long and boring video. When Le Guin walked onto the stage to read her story she was very humorous. She made me laugh in the beginning of the clip. I think Le Guin is a very good author. I feel that when author’s read their own stories it makes it more interesting and more understandable because they read it the way it is suppose to be read and with the appropriate tone. I really enjoyed watching this video. She kept me very interested and didn’t feel like it was that long after all. By the way she was reading the story she looked very calm and looked like she felt good about her story.

1 comment:

  1. Humor is important. Think about the discussion about tone. How can you apply it to the text?

    ReplyDelete